Or am I blind and it is already?
Should have checked on this before we upgraded, but we sure miss it!
The latest version of the SVN plugin does work with Jira 6. However, the commit links to WebSVN (or other) are displaying the raw HTML as text; so you see <a href="url to websvn">filename</a< instead of the actual link.
Someone cleverer than I could look at the source code and fix this up.
http://checkup.atlassian.com says that atlassian-jira-subversion-plugin-0.10.11.1.jar will work with 6.0. You can always give it a go if you dare. Do a backup and see what happens.
Has anyone tried 0.10.11.1 with Jira 6.0? I'm just wondering if someone can confirm whether it works or not. On the plugin home page, one user commented that the log was displayed as HTML.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion
The SVN commit message for the subversion plugin version 0.10.11 is definitely showing up as raw html after the upgrade to JIRA 6.0.
I followed the steps to force a complete reindex of all subversion commits, and the message still shows up as raw html.
For the cleverer someone out there that can offer up a fix, if it is of any help i was able to locate the following html within the velocity template for the subversion commits view, and i assume this is what is not compatible with something in JIRA 6.0. I am not clever enough to be certain, however, and definitely am not clever enough to know how to make it work.
I unzipped the jar file included in the plugin distribution and navigated to the file:
lib\templates\plugins\subversion\issuetabpanels\subversion-commits-view.vm
and there i found:
<td bgcolor="#ffffff">#makelinkedhtml($svn.revision.getMessage().trim())</td>
As a further clue to pezjoker's post, either getMessage() or #makelinkedhtml would be encoding the html tags (i.e. changing a < to <).
Hi, file /templates/plugins/subversion/issuetabpanels/subversion-commits-view.vm need
#disable_html_escaping()
at the begining. html escaping is on by default since jira 6.0.
edit your local atlassian-jira-subversion-plugin-0.10.11.1.jar . and it will render as html
Maybe rest of velocity templates in this jar also requires this command
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.