This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Setting Up Public Access
Ask your question here...
I think you need to explain this in more detail.
What you seem to be saying is "I want to change data on a server I have no access to". This is nonsense - either you have access or you don't.
I created a website using Confluence on one computer, but I can't seem to be able to access said website from another computer and make changes to it.
What I'm trying to figure out is how to access said website without giving an anonymous user the ability to edit the website
So, you have Confluence running on a server and you've written some stuff in it. Now you're trying to get to it from another computer, but it is not letting you. Is that right?
If so, then the next question is "what is the problem on the second computer?". Does it time out like Confluence isn't there? You can't log in? You can log in, but can't edit? etc?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.