I've found out that I can either
- get a webcal link to a calendar of all of my personal shifts (in all schedules I am participating), with a link scheme of /webapi/webcal/getRecentSchedule?webcalToken=...
or
- get a webcal link to a calender of one specific schedule which contains all shifts of all people participating, with a link scheme of /webapi/webcal/getRecentSchedule?webcalToken=...&scheduleId=...
What I am looking for though is a calender of my personal shifts in _one_ specific schedule, so a kind of combination of both.
Background is: We have one schedule for our on-call team, and another schedule which is only for escalation and usually only contains me - like, forever. The result of this is that when I import the "Your on-call schedule" into my calender, it's a forever appointment, always showing up.
I know that it would be possible to configure the escalation to not escalate to another _schedule_ but instead to me as a specific user - which would make sense. But even I would like to go on holidays at some point - and during that time, I would like to hand over to another team member, so it would be nice to be able to put that into the schedule calendar.
So for now a workaround could be to get rid of the escalation schedule, put me specifically as the escalation user, and when I leave for holidays I manually configure a different escalation user, and configure it back. That looks okay but it's not as nice as with a real calender.
Coming from PagerDuty originally, I could export "My on-call shifts on schedule X" and "My on-call shifts on schedule Y" separately, which was nicer. Is there a hidden trick, like a hidden URL argument similar to "scheduleId=..." which could make this possible?