Why doesn't this limit work?
I used workflow property but it doesn't work
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-workflow-properties/
jira.permission.subtasks.create.projectrole = xxxxx
Users who do not belong to this role can also create subtasks in the current state
who can help me?
Hi @James Lebron
I haven't tested but it seems there is an open bug for Create operation JRASERVER-26208.
Please vote and watch it.
Where do you place this workflow property? And are you on server or on cloud?
on the server.I configured the property on a state in a workflow but it doesn't work
You have to place this property on the create transition of the workflow. If you tried that and it didnt work, then do what @Tansu Akdeniz said. Vote and watch the specific issue, because it would be a known bug.
Thank you, I saw this question and had the same situation as me.I decided to try it first.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.