Hi,
I have some trouble in configuring my new JIRA instance. I want to tune the security of my issues.
I have one JIRA project. This project have several users:
- Developers
- Administrators
- Clients
Each client can have one or more user in JIRA. If a client have one JIRA user, the secrity scheme is simple. I add a configuration which tells to show only the reporter's issue.
But my problem is when a client have 2 JIRA users. I would like to tell JIRA to show the issues of the first user and the second one of the same client and only them.
I don't know how to create a group (with the 2 users of this client) and to allow the group to show only their issues.
The actual behavior is that I allow the group to show ALL the issues of the project which is not satisfying for me.
Thank you for your answers