When I install fresh copy of Confluence 6.0.1 and create space, I can't add enything else becouse editor won't load. When i clik on 'Create' button I get red hint 'Loading the editor's taking longer than usual. Give it a few moments, then refresh your page if it still doesn't load. Speak to your Confluence admin if that doesn't fix it'.
When I first time install Confluence it was with free licence and H2 databse everithing works fine. Then I purchace licence and install fresh copy on new VPS with Mysql 5.6. OS is Centos 7 x64 with 8Gb ram.
I try almost everthing with no success. Reinstall Confluence few times with restore old data and without restore.
Also I do the same for JIRA and everthing works fine.
After recheck all premissions on folders and database I dont have a clue what to check next. Logs don't show any errors.
Any suggestion ?
Dragan