G'day all,
We're about to migrate our DC Confluence instance to another. The new instance we migrate to does not permit personal spaces. We have a couple already there, and I already ultimatum-ed the users to get their stuff out, lest it dies with the former instance.
As part of the glorious work of taking out the trash, I want to prevent any inspired individual to create a brand new personal space. I know where to toggle that functionality off (in Global permissions). Unfortunately I don't have a test instance to test and wreck things, and I wasn't successful in finding an answer to my current question:
If I turn off personal space creation capability, will the existing personal spaces remains accessible and editable by their owners?
That's it, that's the question. I hope, and assume, yes, but if a gentle soul would like to confirm, that's be great.
Thanks!