Hi all,
I am looking for a Smart Filter that allows me to show only those issue in our backlog that are children of a specific parent. So for example in my 500 issue backlog, 20 are children of a specific issue from a different project.
Hi @Daniel Kunkel ,
You can try the JQL:parent = PIP-597
PIP-597 is example of the issue-key of a specific parent
Regards, Marco
Hi Marco,
thank you very much for the quick reply. Your suggestion is one of the first ones I tried. When I then apply the smart filter it seems to not work. I am just seeing all elements (in my case 174) with the tag "none". Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Could it maybe be that the parent is not being picked up because the parent is in a different project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.