I use ProScheduler to plan out all my tasks. If you go through ProScheduler in the project, you can utilize their Gantt chart. However, I cannot plan tasks for one project. Any other project I can. Any suggestions?
In the project that you cannot plan tasks for, make sure that you have permissions to schedule issues if you are using a company-managed project.
Hi @Jason Chayer
I am working for DevSamurai, the developer of the ProScheduler app that you mentioned in your question. I am pleased to hear that your problem has been resolved. However, I am sorry that you experienced issues for a month.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at atlassian@devsamurai.com
We will answer your question as soon as possible
Many Thanks,
Teresa
Thanks @Mikael Sandberg , the problem fixed itself. Not sure if there was a bug, but I have not experienced the issue for about a month.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.