How does one build a status page hub like Atlassian has done here?
https://status.atlassian.com
I connected with Statuspage support. There is nothing that supports that. My theory is they have a separate site and have built their own status embed using the Statuspage API.
Go to https://www.atlassian.com/software/statuspage and click on the "Get it free" to start the guide to set up Statuspage. On the above link you can also learn more about the three types of pages you can create and the pricing model.
I know how to create a status page I want to build a Status page hub. Just like this https://status.atlassian.com.
My guess is that that hub is created via Confluence and Scroll Viewport, that is what Atlassian is using to create their documentation hub.
I'll continue to search for an easier option but a StatusPage Hub would be an amazing new feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.