Hi,
I'm using SQL to pull a list of milestones from a 3rd party system - the returned table has three columns - Project, Milestone, Date.
I using table excerpt to pull other tables from around confluence with project phase dates and trying to put the whole thing in a Gantt chart (Chart from Table macro).
Problem: The dates in the SQL query are in a different format to the dates in the other tables. The Gantt chart is showing the dates from the other tables, but ignoring the rows with the different date format. So I think I need to get all the dates in the same format and I don't have control of the other confluence pages so I'm looking at the SQL query...
The date format in the SQL table is yy-mm-dd (2022-11-01). The confluence tables use the date macro - I think the format is dd M yy (01 Nov 2022).
I've tried using column types and styles in the SQL Query macro but I can't seem to get it to do anything...
columnTypes = S, S, M
columnStyles = ,,MYYYY-MM-DD~DDMMMYYYY
Am I using it wrong? Or is there a better way to do it?
Niall.