As you can see in the attached image the style of suggestions is not optimized to present itself in a more user-friendly way. Would anyone perhaps know how to fix that? Where can it be configured?
@Martin Knapic do you have custom CSS applied to your Confluence instance? I have server and our results do not look that way on the live search macro.
Quite frankly, I don't know. I am not very knowledgeable about confluence user/admin topics at the moment. Do you know how can I check/fix that? What I can say is that in other spaces we have on the server, the search looks normal, when it comes to style.
@Martin Knapic I would suggest using this first https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/styling-confluence-with-css-166528400.html
It could be an app as well but I would start with the link above.
@Martin Knapic if this answered your question can you please accept the answer to help others?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.