After applying a table filter to my table, (sometimes) confluence recalculates the table and shifts some of the data to the left. In order to fix the issue, I have to remove the data filters, save the changes, reload the page, reapply filters.
Page specifics.
I have a large table on another page with a table excerpt macro around it.
The page with the issue has:
Table excerpt include of the large table, inside a table filter, inside a pivot table, inside a chart from table.
I have encountered the issue on another page with only a raw table inside a table filter inside a table excerpt, so I would be surprised if the other macros are effecting it.
Attaching a screenshot https://ibb.co/jbGLBwd as an example of what the table looks like. Only formatting worth mentioned I believe is the first two columns are merged rows.
Thank you for any help you can provide.