I have 15 or more remote data center environments around the world that only have internet capabilities using Satellite communication. Bandwidth and availability of Satellite communication is not very reliable and as such I would like to implement a Service Management tool in each remote data center.
My objective is to implement IT Automation tools that will open and close tickets within in each data center as alerted by monitoring devices also within the data center. I will integrate my automation tool to the Service Management tool I select.
I also have a very small IT team within each data center that will need to open incidents and service requests into this selected Service Management tool.
When Satellite connectivity and bandwidth is operational the Service Management tool within each data center will synch with a Cloud Based ServiceNow tool.
Can Jira Service Management work for this solution requirement? If so please detail what is needed in order to price this solution.