I have a project contain several theme such as "Standard - A", "Standard - B", "Standard - C" and could be extend to X. wondering if I can filter them all with a wildcard instead of manual add one by one? thanks in advance
Hi @Cheng Zhi Jie ,
The theme here refers to many classes of IssueType or some description of issues summary?
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Please could you try the following JQL :
Theme ~ 'Standard -'
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thanks @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ for your reply. I have tried but got below error. seems it does not support ~ for Theme field.
The operator '~' is not supported by the 'Theme' field.
Hello @Ollie Guan thanks for your reply. It's a field (not sure it is native or customized)
Please confirm the type of this field with system administrator to determine which JQL syntax can be used.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.