Hi,
I am facing issue while executing Test case in Jira.
How to fix this error. Do I need to delete .jira-home.lock file?. And before deleteing do I need to stop Atlassian Jira - Services ?
Please suggest solution.
Thanks
Baskar
Hi @Gnanabaskar
If the Indexes are corrupted, you need to perform Full indexing which would essentially lock Jira
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi @Gnanabaskar ,
Looks like your index files are corrupted. you can delete caches folder from your application-data/jira (jira.home folder) and restart your application. Do you re-index after restarting.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/re-index-in-jira-fails-due-to-indexformattoooldexception-973482953.html
Before starting re-index , should I delete .jira-home.lock ?
Reference
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-applications-are-locked-224400783.html
not required.
Even after re-index i still face issue during test execution (Error in fetching data from Indexes) . Re-index was done twice.
I am unable to delete this file for Re-indexing.
If I stop Jira Service this lock file disappears. If I start jira this file is appearing. If I try to delete, Its not allowing to do so.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.