Hi,
I am using REST API to get some information from Jira using Python. Could you please guide me how to get the fixversions of the Epics in Jira?
I am trying :
issue.fields.versions['name']
in my code to get the fixversion. Please guide.
Hello @Nikhil
Have you already executed a REST API call to retrieve all the issue data? If so, show us that line of code.
Are you trying to find an API call to get just the Fix Version data for a single issue?
Are you using python to call the native REST API, or are you trying to use the Jira PyPI package?
Attached is the code snippet that I am using to get details about issues in Jira. I have highlighted the code where I am looking for the fixversion of the issue.
I see you are using the PyPI package.
I believe the name for the field is "fixVersions". Fix Versions is a multi-select list, like Components, so to get the values from it look at the example for get Component values.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.