I'm clearly listed in the admin group for JIRA. But for some reason, I'm not in the admin group for Confluence. Upon further investigation, nobody seems to be in the admin group for Confluence except for noreply@atlassian.com. What now? Whenever I try to do anything that requires admin access in Confluence, it tells me I have no admin access, but clearly neither does anybody else.
Hi Robert,
If you're using Confluence standalone, you might need to change the password for noreply@atlassian.comand restore the administration right (see documentation)Then, you need to add the users to be member of admin group manually, by following this guide.
Cheers,Samuel
Sorry, but I'm using the cloud version... these instructions don't seem to apply in that situation?
If that's the case. I'd suggest you to create a support ticket in https://support.atlassian.com/to get a better assistance on this.
Regards,Samuel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.