Hi,
I've installed Fisheye, bunt can't get integration with Jira working.
I'm following this manual https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+FishEye#IntegratingJIRAwithFishEye-Step3.AddPermissionstoUsers
Step 3.6 says: Locate the "View Version Control" permission and then click "Add" and add to the list the Users and/or groups that will be able to see the Fisheye and Crucible data in JIRA.
But when i go to the default permission scheme , there is nog "view version control' permission, so i cannot enable it
Please refer here , in case you are using latest version it should be View Issue Source Tab.
aah, it's 'View Issue Source Tab' i see.
But when i go to Jira->administration -> Users->Groups -> 'jira-developers' it says: 'There are no Permission Schemes associated with this Group'
this probably means the developers still don't have the ' View Issue Source Tab' permissions ?
Is this still applicable to JIRA version 7.1.x?
I don't see anything "View Issue Source Tab" in Permission Helper
I just saw : source and review tabs (FishEye/Crucible) are hidden when the application link between the two applications supports two-legged authentication, and the linked instance has all the required capabilities. Also, see Source Tab does not appear with Successful Applink to Fisheye or Stash.
Please see - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-14903
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.