Hi,
I'm making following REST api call to my on-demand JIRA instance.
https://myjira.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?fields=summary&jql=(key=AAAA-11) OR (key=AAAA-10)
issue with KEY AAAA-11 is deleted from my system, so since it is OR operator i'm expecting to get information of AAAA-10 issue in such case (it does exist on system) but I'm getting an error response -
{ "errorMessages": [ "An issue with key 'AAAA-11' does not exist for field 'key'." ], "errors": {}}
Please advice.
Thanks,
Natasha
If you need to look for number of issue keys it is better to use "key in (AAAA-10, AAAA-11)". In this case you will not get an error if some key is not present into system.
@Vasiliy Zverev , thank you for quick answer!
Unfortunately got same error with this one -
jira.jpg
You are making this REST via some JIRA user. Are you sure that this user has a permission to browse this issue?
@Vasiliy Zverev
yes, this is Admin user.
if I make call with jql=key in (AAAA-10)
JIRA returns me the AAAA-10 issue.
AAAA-11 is deleted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.