Hi
We use OpsGenie for DevOps scheduling.
We're now using Jira Service Desk to support our clients.
Want to use OpsGenie Incoming Call Routing.
On the service level we have now with Atlassian, we get 1 number free;
Its not very clear how the phone number routing works and what my costs are going to be in this guide: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/incoming-call-routing/
Questions I have:
1) Does OpsGenie Provision Phone numbers for Europe?
2) If I already have a number - how do I get OpsGenie to claim my existing number and configure it for use?
3)Is pricing only provided in USD? We're based in Amsterdam - does this mean that a call forwarded to a Netherlands or EU/UK number is classed as international? >>>After that, there is a charge of $0.10 per minute for calls forwarded to US and Canada, and $0.35 per minute for calls forwarded to international phone numbers. See all the details of pricing in Opsgenie Pricing page.