Server CPU or MB died and the quoted repair costs make no sense so we need to migrate machines. What I am left with is a harddrive from a Win 2008 server with JIRA (+Agile addon), Confluence, Stash, & Bamboo installed on it. Unfortunately my next project was supposed to be setting up backups on the stack (I know...I know...) so all I have is the raw install, not a backup. I am thinking about maybe going to hosting it on a Linux server since I think I could get the setup of the server scripted so next time the host dies I can get another going quickly, but if moving to a Linux server would present problems vs using another Windows server then I would probably be sticking it on a Win 2012 R2 server. How do I get the data out of these applications and on to another server without having the standard backup/restore process in place like I should have? I think the licensing tied them to the machine right? I would assume it is not a problem to change that over to a new server?