Hi everyone
I am wanting to create a traffic flow report for Feb/March 2021 and can only track back to Aug 2021. Could anyone assist how I can change the date range please.
Thanks Rick
Hi @Rick Bonasia ,
Welcome to the community !!
What do you exactly mean by "traffic flow report" ? Does it mean tickets created in a month ?
I am lookng at the volume of calls for a particular time period - Feb/March/April in 2021 but JIRA only records the last 12 mths. We are looking at moving off site and need to work out how many calls were recieved to the organisation during this time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Please let me know where are you checking ( (any url or directory path) for "Volume of calls" ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.