Hello!I am trying to create a report/dashboard that tells me the amount of work taken on by each developer in the current sprint. Is there anyway to create that?Thank you.Best,Puneet Ruparel
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There's not a lot built into Jira that can help you with this, because it is not an Agile thing to do - sprints are executed by teams, not individuals.
Best you can do is the workload reports, but they don't directly report on sprints.
@Puneet Ruparel
If you consider using a plugin I would suggest ActivityTimeline.
ActivityTimeline provides resource planning and availability on a timeline view. You can track tasks progress, workload, and availability for each employee taking into consideration the part-time, full-time, or even different work schemes for users, and holidays. Workload or availability could be calculated for individuals or teams on the same view.
Best, Nataliya,
ActivityTimeline Team
Is there a gadget that can help with this? @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Is there a gadget that can help with this? @Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Not that I know of. As I said, this is because it's not a good practice to micromanage a team like that.
@Puneet Ruparel as the plugin only, not a gadget
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- - The purpose of the dashboard is for higher management to take a stock of the current work that each developer is doing not necessarily micromanage.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.