I am trying to generate an email to a user when one of the Approvers "rejects". There is no state change triggered because we will not send back to all approvers to re-approve. All approvers have to approve prior to moving forward. Using Comala Document Management workflow, and "Update Requested" is the reject option. Here is what I have in the workflow. I've attempted a few variations.
{trigger:pagerejected|approval=Update requested|partial=true|state=Pending Approval}@{send-email:user=@Admin@|subject=Rejection for @pagetitle@|mimetype=text/html}@userfullname@ has requested an update to @pagelatest@ prior to approving. Please follow up accordingly.{send-email}{trigger}
Hello @Summer Lindsay
With only this fragment we cannot see why this action is not working. We will need more details of your workflow and configuration.
Could you generate a support package, then open a ticket with us at https://support.comalatech.com with details of the expected behaviour so we can investigate more closely.
Thanks in advance
James
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.