In SourceTree I try to connect to the BitBucket Cloud using the "Remote repository" feature.
I'm using OAuth and everything works, but not when I click the "Show Organization Repos". I get a red X on my user:
Hey Lars,
I noticed that you have not received a reply for some time so I figured I would jump in.
Can you please advise whether you are using HTTPS or SSH for your remote repository connections?
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Ben, I'm having the same issue. I have tried ssh and https. - Mark
same bug. i cant see github organizations repos
@Ben I have tried both ssh and https. ssh keys are in place and work with other tools like Gitcracken.
fixed: you must give application permission on github https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40641849/gitkraken-is-not-showing-repo-i-am-a-contributer-to
Hi @[deleted]apologies for the delay in response.
Please try to configure an App Password for usage with SourceTree using the following link:https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/app-passwords/
Once this has been configured with all of the necessary permissions, please update your remote URL's in the following format:
git remote set-url origin https://USERNAME:APP_PASSWORD@bitbucket.org/workspaceID/reposlug.git
There is a guide for SourceTree related to this located here:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-articles/Bug-Fix-Sourcetree-for-Windows-authentication-error-when/ba-p/1965968
If you still receive the same error, please let me know which operating system you are using, as I will need to raise this as a bug. By all accounts, if you have the necessary permissions associated with your account in relation to the SSH key, and the necessary read/write access as defined by the AppPassword, the feature you have described should be functional.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.