There is one app(Plugin) in Jira "Undo Transition" which is used to perform undo state.
I need to perform this Undo Transition without option in UI but from the script (Groovy Script). Does anyone have used this?
Hi @Palak Pujara
What is your goal with the Undo Transition? What is it that you are trying to achieve?
Hello @Alex Koxaras -Relational- Thanks for replyI have one application in .net core and one in Jira. I have integrated both system. So when I change state of an ticket (Single Jira Issue) to previous state then at same I need to perform "Undo Transition" in jira from .net core. I have found that there is not an any in built API to do so in jira from .net core. That's why I want to create one REST API in jira which will perform "Undo Transition" using code. This will solve my problem of doing "Undo Transition" in jira from .net core.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.