Hi,
Our Jira Server version was just updated to 8.20.11, and one of the Prism plugins appears to be incompatible with the most recent Jira release.https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217659/prism-code-syntax-highlighting?tab=reviews&hosting=server
Please let me know if there is another alternate plugin I can use in place of the Prism plugin.
Thanks,
Siva.
Hi @siva
Although colour is not the option when you choose the render the code, it does support basic rendering of the code.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-21067
https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=advanced
Let me know if this helps
Pramodh
Hi @Pramodh M
Thanks for your prompt response. We were using the Prism plugin in my Jira server, but after an upgrade, the Prism plugin became incompatible with my version, so we are looking for an alternative plugin to replace the Prism plugin. The JIRA Syntax Highlighter Plugin has been archived, according to the links you shared above. Please assist me with any other solutions to this problem, as well as a screenshot of the incompatible plugin.
As I have provided the link here, it does support formatting
Screenshots for reference
Below is the Text Format
Below is the Visual Format
Let me know if you have any queries
It's all about Wiki rendering!!
Thanks,Pramodh
@Pramodh M
Thanks for the response; I'm new to scripts, so please let me know where I should insert the script and which script should be used. Thank you once more for your assistance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.