I've seen similar posts but not exactly the same. I started using Trello for my own work to-do tracking using my work email (I didn't sign up through a corporate account, which I don't believe we have), and then yesterday I signed up for Confluence to work with others using Confluence, and used the same work email. Now today I find I'm logged out of Trello and it forces me to log in with my Atlassian password - I didn't know until reading these boards that there was a merger so this was confusing to be prompted for that. I log in and go to my workspace and my board and it shows this message.

Problem is, I'm the admin of my own Trello board - I assume I am, so shouldn't I have access to it already? I haven't received any emails or messages requesting to grant access to myself (which is kind of weird anyway). How do I get access to my board?
EDIT - I'm able to edit my board (add cards, move cards to another list). So it looks like I have access, but this message is confusing. There are only two other boards and I'm also able to edit them. So is this messaging showing up by mistake?