I've upgrade 2 instances of stash, one at work and my personal one at home. Oddly the one at home results in this:
leon@bofh-sider:~/git/flux$ git pull origin master
warning: unable to access '/root/.config/git/config': Permission denied
warning: unable to access '/root/.gitconfig': Permission denied
warning: unable to access '/root/.config/git/config': Permission denied
warning: unable to access '/root/.gitconfig': Permission denied
From ssh://gandalf:7999/SRV/flux
* branch master -> FETCH_HEAD
Already up-to-date.
Which is a little odd. However pull/push/merge/branch etc all still work correctly. Nothing appears in the logs on the stash server.
The permissons on the usual directories are correct:
chown -Rv jira /opt/atlassian/stast/work/
chown -Rv jira /opt/atlassian/stast/logs/
chown -Rv jira /opt/atlassian/stast/temp/
chown jira -Rv /var/atlassian/application-data/stash/
I Have stash/jira on the same box, both running as the jira user. The instance at work is working correctly. Any ideas where I can look next? Does the same for HTTP + SSH.
Both boxes are Ubuntu 12.04 amd64.
Edit: git version 1.8.0