Hi Team,
I am using the JIRA Service Desk Server and I am asked to use the OAuth for the Incoming mail handler. Which version of JSM(D) I should be using to enable this feature?
Thanks,
Suhas
Hello @Suhas Shastry
Thank you for reaching out.
The OAuth 2.0 authentication for incoming email servers was implemented on Jira Server instances in version 8.10 that use HTTPS or TSL.
You can check in the documentation below all the steps to properly set OAuth 2.0 authentication for your Jira incoming email servers and JSM as well:
Setting up OAuth 2.0 integration
Let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks @Petter Gonçalves, Do you know which version of JSD/JSM has this feature? Also, I am using POSTGRESDB for in the backend to the server. Which version of POSTGRES is required for the upgrade.
The JSM version that supports OAuth 2.0 for incoming emails is 4.10, which is the one compatible with Jira 8.10 as you can see in the documentation below:
Upgrade matrix
Additionally, you can automatically upgrade your JSM to a compatible version with your current Jira environment by following the steps below:
Regarding your database requirements, the supported versions of POSTGRES for Jira 8.10/JSM 4.10 are:
PostgreSQL 11
PostgreSQL 10
PostgreSQL 9.6
For any other requirements, you can check the documentation below:
Jira 8.10 Supported Platforms
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.