User cannot able to login after clearing the captcha, while he try to login it once again arises, What may be reason and how to overcome. or is it due to the warning which I have attached in the image,kindly help me
Hi @DH20275693 ,
Reset failed user login count
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/reset-failed-user-login-count-442270086.html
I have cleared capcha many times, but still the user cant able to login once again captha arise, for past 6 days I am doing the same. For this what to do.
I noticed the warning in the picture "this user exists in multiple user directories."
It appears that this user has appeared 2 or more times in different user directories, such as the internal user directory and the external user directory.
Please confirm which is the first user directory, the user may have used the wrong account and password.
what can I do to give access to the user. Whether I can ask user to create new password or someother thing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.