I am working with Confiforms macros and have a form already set up that includes a creation of a page (automatically) in Confluence (Enterprise server). The page includes the record field values from the form. I would like to add a 'Updated' date (similar to the one in Jira) and a 'Modified by' fields to the page each time the record is modified.
In the form, I have the form definition, the field definitions, an IFTTT macro with field macros with a listview linked to the field definitions. Is there a way to output the Updated and Modified by fields with no user inputs? I cannot seem to make this work. I also tried using the 'Created' metadata, but I only get a timestamp, and each time I modify the record, the date does not change accordingly. It probably needs to set a conditional statement somewhere, however, I am not a programmer to figure this out properly. Please advise. Thanks.
Henry