Is there a way to add Google Analytics support to JIRA Service Desk?
I also have the same question
I added Google Analytics script to all of JIRA (including JIRA Service Desk) by adding it in the head (look for Announcement Banner). Then I added the search script url parameters into GA.
Hi Marie - with this configuration, are you able to track usage of the JIRA SD customer portal? Thanks!
Hi Marie. Were you able to get article views by article title or id? That's my biggest frustration right now.
Hi Marie,
Does it work? I'm also really interested in this topic. I would like to track what people type in the searcher.
Hi everyone,
Good news, we just released new app in Atlassian Marketplace: Google Analytics for Jira Service Desk
It allows you to add google analytics to Jira Service Desk customer portal. We released it as free app for now and works with Service Desk Cloud.
Try it out and let us know if you face issues.
Regards,
Nar
Hi, we also recently released our Google Analytics in Jira Service Desk (Cloud) app on Atlassian Marketplace to complement our existing integration for Confluence Cloud.
So please feel free to give it a go and leave us any feedback. 🙃
Hi Nar,
thanks for letting us know, however we are looking for a JSD server solution to this.
Cheers,
Aggelos
We are looking for a JSD Data Center solution. Anybody using one of those?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.