Hi,
I don't have the calendar option in my sidebar of confluence. I also don't have the option to add this via sidebar configuration. How is it possible to add this feature?
Kr,
Lars
Hi @[deleted] You need ask your Confluence admin , to enable Team Calendar from Manage Apps.
Team Calendar is part of Confluence Data Center from version 7.11 not available in server.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf713/team-calendars-1077914031.html
Thanks
V.Y
Hi @[deleted],
I'm Patrick from yasoon. As @Vikrant Yadav already mentioned, Team Calendar is only available for customers using Confluence Data Center and Confluence Cloud premium plan.
As an Atlassian Marketplace vendor we offer a solution to integrate Outlook calendars and Jira data to Confluence in real time: Outlook Calendars for Confluence | Atlassian Marketplace
You don't need a Confluence premium plan to work with this integration.
Here's a short demo video: On point demo: Outlook Calendars for Confluence - YouTube
Happy Monday and all the best
Patrick
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.