Hello,
to Limit the resolution in my project, I must use "jira.field.resolution.include" as Workflow Properties (https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/workflow-properties-802592825.html) here I must hand over not the Resolution but the "Resolution ID" how can I determine this ID? I'm only a Project Administrator, not the Systemadministrator.
Thanks in advanced
@frank lohfeld,
You can view the JSON data of an existing resolved ticket using the url https://<your-domain>.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/<your-resolved-issue-key>.
Once you have the JSON data, search for the "resolution" field.
Hello Frank,
Kian is correct, an alternative way ( And I found it easier) is to:
Hope this answer your question.
Cheers,
Nico.
Thank you very much - it works
Good to hear @frank lohfeld, please accept the answer if that works for you!
@Nicolas Tagle,
Just to clarify, what you've provided here would be the preferred solution if you are an administrator in the system. For users that are not administrators, they'll need to view the underlying issue data to gather the resolution ID's.
Hi Kian, that is correct. Since I saw the url provided within jiraadmin I don't think it would be a problem.
@Nicolas Tagle, I believe the question specified that the OP was not an admin which is why I recommended what I did. Either way, your solution is the best way admins can see the ID's.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.