Hi everyone,
Who here uses Atlas? https://www.atlassian.com/software/atlas
We are exploring ways to improve how you manage goals/OKR in Jira Product Discovery, as well as status communication. We have a concept we'd like to share and discuss with you if you're an active user of Atlas.
Thanks!
Hello Tanguy,
Not using yet, but we're thinking of using Atlas to track our main Objective inside our digital plan. Would love to get about how you plan to integrated that with JPD.
Best,
David
I am using it for one of my projects. I also you JPD for the same project.
Hello @Tanguy Crusson I do use both of them and the integration is very bad .
I have posted once in a an other post but my suggestion is to be able to map the IDEAs issue type from JPD to Advance roadmap as well as in Atlas . Of course Atlas should have the flexibility to create new project or use a project from the existing idea . But I will be interested to hear what is your thought process
Thanks
Erion
Hi Tanguy- my team uses it. Would love to provide feedback from my team to improve it.
We're using it. Still early but it has a lot of momentum here.
I have a similar ideal workflow as we would like JPD to be used during product discovery, once ideas move to our Now part of our roadmap and hence have epics and initiatives where we start tracking delivery with our Advance Roadmap and hoping that Atlas can be used to show progress across the whole product lifecycle.
Right now integration across Jira with Atlas is still very early and not well integrated. Would like to be able to just update the status of an Idea to Initiative/Feature in just one area and it syncs everywhere.
Thanks everyone, I'll keep watching this post and next week I'll reach out individually to understand your context, share what we're thinking and get your feedback 🙏
We are. We're just getting started, but I've already crafted JPD and Atlas both as steps in the workflow from idea to execution. We expect to be using both a lot more. Please consider us @Tanguy Crusson and thanks!
We use Atlas for Goal setting and OKRs and we started using discovery. Being able to integrate both would be a god send.
Would love to know what your concept looks like @Tanguy Crusson
Actively using it, to send out release notes, Updates on a weekly basis.
We're using it for managing our company wide OKR's
@Tanguy Crusson - we tried an approach for created and managing OKRs in Jira but it didn't stick.
Could you share the concept you have for managing OKRs in Jira Product Discovery?
@David Nadri we plan to integrate Jira Product Discovery with Atlas Goals and Projects.
Have a look at https://www.atlassian.com/software/atlas (that's what we use at Atlassian to manage our OKRs)
I would love to see a native integration between JPD & Atlas Goals!
@Tanguy Crusson - hope you're doing great.
Just checking in: do you have a quick video or update you can share on the integration between JPD and Atlas?
'We have a concept we'd like to share and discuss with you if you're an active user of Atlas.'
@David Nadri yep, here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Upcoming-product-improvements-Atlas-integration-ready-for-early/ba-p/2195274
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.