The problem in our production environment is though the Bitbucket 7.21.3 Windows installer did create the Bitbucket Server Windows service, the installer failed to create the Windows service for search (OpenSearch). I am perplexed because I ran the same process in test without issue. I have attempted to install the Windows service for search manually. The Windows service for search is created with a warning. Still the Windows service for search will not start. I need assistance resolving this problem.
The envirionment for test mirrors the production environment.
--The Bitbucket database is using SQL Server 2016 and is hosted on a Windows Server 2016 that is separate from the Atlassian application server.
--The Atlassian applications (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Crowd) are running as Windows services on a Windows Server 2012.
--I upgraded Bitbucket on the test server from 6.10 to 7.21.3 using the Windows installer. The upgrade was a success and the installer replaced the ElasticSearch Windows service with an OpenSearch Windows service and successfully started the OpenSearch and Bitbucket server Windows services.
--I upgraded Bitbucket on the production server from 6.10 to 7.21.3 using the Windows installer. The upgrade was partially successful. The Bitbucket server Windows service is installed and operational. The ElasticSearch Windows service was not replaced with an OpenSearch Windows service. My attempt to manually install the OpenSearch Windows service gives a warning and the installed service will not start. Why did the process that worked in test fail in production? How can I resolve the issue?