Hi All,
I have a use case where I have to take the value from jira ticket history like resolved by, approved by in JQL. However assignee can be different?
I have script runner and hosting on Data center.
Thanks in Advance
Hi @Prakhar Shukla
In order to see as a column, you can simply add a post-function to the workflow transition and copy these values (user who triggered the action) to newly created custom field (Ex; Resolver, Approver etc).
Also use Approvals = approver("xxx") (For JSM approvals) query if it helps.
Hi @Tansu Akdeniz ,
Thank, It's working.
Do you have any idea how to get this transition's date and time in my custom field "Approval Date and time"? I am using Jira software and Automation rule is not possible to apply.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Prakhar Shukla
So, when someone approves, current time will be written to this field.
You are welcome.
Thanks again it's working as expected.
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.