I have a customer project for all customer requests. When engineering is foreseeing work they clone an issue from the project and that clone will be worked as normal. I want the original to automatically be update with status as the clone moves through the process.
Any ideas?
Hi Kristi,
No you won't be able to do that with a normal Clone. You could add an automation rule that moves the cloned issue to the same status though.
Hi @kristi gray
Yes, and...to John's answer...
You may be able to do what you ask with an automation rule. Would you please clarify what problem you are trying to solve?
I ask because as you have described the use case, couldn't multiple different clones of the original issue lead to conflicts? That is, to which status should the original issue go?
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.