Is there a way to separate Service Desk Agent and Collaborators? In our company, we have about 10 service desk agents and 15 to 20 Collaborators. a Request gets assigned to a Collaborator when there'll be an escalation or something is beyond to agent’s skillset. Collaborators can be software engineers, DBA, Data analysts, etc. In order to grant Collaborators access to Service Desk, I added the "Collaborators" role under "Browse Projects", "Assignable User", "Assign Issues", "Close Issues", "Create Issues" and "Resolve Issues" in permission. However, Collaborators, I’m unable to assign any request to a Collaborator. If I add the Collaborator role in “Service Desk Agent” then the issue gets assigned to them But the problem is if I add them to the “Service Desk Agent” then they showed up in the “Workload” section from “Reports” and it messes up the Agents metrics.
Is there a way to add users so that they can have assignable and transitional permission? I want the Collaborators should be able to assign Requests to another user oke an agent to another Collaborator, also they should be able to transition the issue from open to progress or closed, etc. Also, I don’t want to have them in the Workload section. Is that possible?
Thank you for your help