I am attempting to return Jira issues via jql for issues created within the past # of days.
I specify the following which works. Note that it looking at the updated date as part of the criteria.
filter = 'Ops Team - All Tickets' and issuetype = "Hard Copy Request" and updated >= -111d
I specify the following which does not work. Note that in this case, I am looking at the created date as part of the criteria.
filter = 'Ops Team - All Tickets' and issuetype = "Hard Copy Request" and created >= -111d
The first version (with updated) returns some issues which have been created within the last 111 days and should come back in the results when executing the 2nd jql (with created).
I would like to mention that these issues were imported from an outside data source and the created date was set as part of the process.
See screenshot below which shows the created and updated dates columns that are returned when executing the jql with "updated" as part of the criteria. Notice the updated date is the same for all since they were imported as a batch.

Thanks.