Hi!
On my instance I have a couple of thousand users who are allowed to set page level rights (which they also do - beside the training that permission rights should be set on uppermost level (=space)).
And of course they also send out short-urls to such restricted pages via email distirbution lists to groups of colleagues, which then generate tickets, as always some of them are not allowed to see the content because the authors forgot to add them. (We're not talking about anonymous users here!)
What I want to know is:
- How many people get the little red wall graphic with the "Not permitted" for which pages.
A typical webserver statistic is not usable as the return code of the "Not Permitted" page seems not to be an error page in regard to the http protocol (ie. it always comes back as a 200 OK).
Is anybody aware of some tracking of "not permitted" requests that I could use?
Confluence tracks successful page accesses for each user in the database - what about the "not permitted"ones?
Any information of where I can start digging is verymuch welcomed! :-D
Martin