Hi,
Our operations dialog box used to have some of our custom fields and the field sprint in it.
Does anyone know why this has disappeared? I can only think it is because I updated the plugins.
Thanks,
Cynthia
I'm not sure what you mean by "operations dialog box". What are you doing to get this box to appear? Is it a transition in the workflow, or does it appear for certain actions from the options menu on th eissue view?
A screenshot would be helpful!
I select an issue on my agile board and press "." to bring up. I'll add a screen shot.
image2016-4-14 9:58:35.png
This menu changes depending on the issue and whether I'm on the scrum board. Before Sprint used to show up in the Edit Fields. I'm trying to figure out why that was and if I can add fields to the Edit Fields.
Have you already added it?
@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] - No I don't know how it is populated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.