I have a Confluence page that displays the results of a Jira filter, but it will not let me sort by column. The only column that I can currently sort by is Issue Key. This happens intermittently, but sometimes I can sort by any column.
I need to sort by Priority, so that the highest priority items appear at the top. It's frustrating because it sometimes works as expected, but not every time.
The columns are IssueType, Priority, Key, Summary, and Labels. The problem does not seem to be related to the number of issues, or the number of pages. (Currently showing all issues on one page.)
The Jira filter does not have a default sort in it, although I have tried setting the default sort to "ORDER BY priority DESC." That had no result: the Confluence page still worked sometimes, and not others.
Any ideas on how to make the column sort work consistently?