Happy Monday!!
So excited to kick off a series of videos I'm planning to launch that I'm calling "Trello shorts".

They're quick, bite-sized Trello videos showing you how to do one thing at a time, rather than a long tutorial about how to build a whole system (don't worry, I'll still have plenty of those too).
Some of the topics I plan to share are:
👧 How to add a member to a card
🛎 How to filter cards on your board to just see your own cards
🔗 How to make a short link to invite multiple people to your board
⚠️ Editing permissions on your Trello board
‼️ Making "required" fields on Trello.
...And more!!
Want to share your own tip?
If you want to join, the more the merrier! I'll be using the #trello-shorts tag to keep everything organized, and I'd love for other to participate, as well! Feel free to showcase something fun you've made in Trello or a quick tip that you've discovered.
Here they come... starting with today's!
I'm kicking off the series today with this post about making an automation trigger for when a card moves to "any" list in Trello. I've made that a separate post so the title can be easier to find if others are searching.
Be on the lookout for more Trello Shorts coming here soon! (and if you want a notification the instant they're available, you can sub to my youtube channel and get a notification before i even have time to write up the community post!)