https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/9/group/30
@ADMIN ,
Care to explain what you are trying to do? The Atlassian marketplace can be found at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/
Hello @ADMIN
It appears you are trying to access a Jira Service Management Cloud customer portal. That belongs to some company - it is not something supported directly by Atlassian. And this website where you have posted is a user community. We all have our own Jira environments and are not responsible for the one you are trying to access.
It appears that the original customer portal you are trying to access has been moved as per the message on the screen.
Try clicking on the link in the message for "Development and Marketplace Support landing page", as directed that message.
Also, change your username from 'ADMIN' to something else, as it's misleading.
would you give me the link directly please?
@ADMIN
I can't give you a link directly. I am not a customer for that customer portal so I have no access to the screen.
Are you not able to click directly on the link in your screen?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.