Hello
We use Structure and are thrilled.
I have reached my limit with the following requirement:
In our Structure we have issues including their child of issues.
BSP
Issue A
Issue B is child of issue A
Issue C is child of issue A
Issue D is child of issue B and so on.
One column in our structure (name number) contains numbers (1-3) based on a formula.
Issue A
Issue B 1
Issue C 3
Now I want to query and visualise the following in another formula column.
I would like to display the highest value of the Number column of all children in the new Formula Column and also display the issue key including the link to the issue.
Result in the new formula column 3 / hyperlink issuekey from issue C (like 3 / DMD-123).
I get the maximum value from Column Number with
//ChildrenNumericRAG
if(issuetype="Issue A";MAX#children{numericRAG})
But I don't know how to get from the at most match to the associated issuekey (link) to maybe use theMAP(""[${$.key}|${$.url}]""")
And what if the maximum value in Column Number occurs several times, then it would be great if the result looked like this:
3 / DMD-123, DMD456
Is this possible?
Best Regards
Jochen