I am trying to use the OpsGenie API to create alerts that will go to a specified team. (This is on a running system with existing integrations and existing teams that I am trying not to bother). What I have done so far:
* Create a team `Watcher Test` for which I am the only member.
* Create a new API integration `Watcher Test API`.
* Use the API to create an alert using the API key for that integration and specifying: `
responders=[{"name": "Test Watcher", "type": "team"}]`
I see the alert appear in the web interface, but it is being routed to two other teams, not to the team I want. I have triple-checked that I am using the API key for the `Watcher Test API` integration.
I have tried two different configurations for the Watcher Test API integration and they both do the same wrong thing:
* Specify [No Team] as the team (my preferred configuration, since I want to be able to create alerts for different specific teams) and leave Responders as the default `{{responders}}`.
* Specify `Watcher Test` as the team for the integration.
What am I doing wrong? How can I make this work?