I am needing to run a jql that shows total hours someone is scheduled in a given day. However, I have to run it off of a created field "Assigned PE technician". I am sure it is pretty easy, but for some reason I cannot think of the logic behind it.
Hi @Jason Chayer
JQL, only allow you to return JIRA Issue. So what you can do it only to query all task due (or another field) this given day and assign to the person you want to report on, you can display the estimate of all of thoses tasks.
But JQL will not return a sum.
Yeah that is what I was afraid of. Estimates for a day do not give me what I need, because I do not estimate a task for the day, I estimate for the task. Thanks for the feedback.
You can have a look to "rd party app for that such as
Tempo Planner, Activity Timeline, Big Picture
I use TeamBoard, which could show me what I need. The problem is that the assignee is a Team and I would need to build a filter to show a field that I added, Assigned Technician.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.